Monday, June 25, 2012

My First Post

Hello, my name is Lydia. Welcome to Think Pink! I'm excited to be starting to blog! My blog is going to be about fashion, Lily Pulitzer, and other things of the sort. I hope you enjoy it!
This is me and my friend maggie from Style Walrus






                                 
                                          Dress: Lord & Taylor
                                          Shoes: Target
                                          Veil and Pearls: vintage

5 comments:

  1. Lovely first post! Thanks for the comment and I'm glad that you like my blog. I will be sure to keep up with your blog and I can't wait for the next post!
    Ps: I love Lily Pulitzer as well! :)
    xoxoxoxoxo
    Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, welcome to this blogging-world!It's going to be amazing, I swear!Just keep posting and smile and be yourself!
    Maggie is such a nice person, so are YOU!
    Love your outfit!And blog!
    and thank you tons for taking your time to leave the comment!
    xo, L.
    I'm following you now!
    PS Great photos!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thx for commenting on my blog! I love your blog too so far! Cant wait till you post! Hope to see you and Maggie soon! Im following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wonderful, I love your blog! And of course I want us to follow each other, I'm following you now! :*

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your comments! I really liked the positive feedback:)

    ReplyDelete